I don’t have a whole heep of actual resources yet, but I’m working on this. If you have any ideas for anything I might include in this section please feel free to email me.
- NicheGeek.com – 10+ Unusual Ways To Make Easy Money On The Internet If You Love Writing.
- ThePennyHoarder.com – Earning, saving, and growing your money
- 101 Ways to Make Money Online. We often recommend earning some extra income on the side as a method for paying off debt. Many people reply that they don’t really have a means of doing so or their situation doesn’t allow them any time away from the kids, etc to have a second job. Here is a list of 101 ways you can earn some extra cash online to help you out.
- AllFinancialMatters.com. A personal finance blog dedicated to discussing such topics as budgeting, asset allocation, 401K, IRA, cash flow, insurance, financial planning, portfolio management, and other areas in personal finance.
- Blogging Away Debt. Blogging Away Debt was born to help document the financial transformation of a young couple. It provides a place where where they can vent or celebrate reaching a milestone with their debt payoff.
- The Bad Penny. The Bad Penny is dedicated to two pursuits: getting out of debt and staying out of debt! It recognizes that frugality and caring for our planet go hand in hand, and that our unsatiated need for stuff is hurting us in so many ways.
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity. What you will find at Blueprint is a personal finance novice struggling to understand some pretty complex and confusing topics. I’m by no means an expert on anything and I don’t claim to be – you will learn as I learn, struggle as I struggle, and hopefully, together, we can avoid some of the common mistakes we would otherwise fall prey to.
Other Useful Links